Leave The Light On Foundation
Leave The Light On Foundation is comprised of former caregivers who have joined together to help current caregivers in need of support. Our support groups, hotline and researchers are available to help you.
- Discuss your challenges with other caregivers.
- Learn ways to relax from a meditation expert.
- Get direction from experts on managing your loved one's finances.
Call the Leave The Light On Hotline when you just need to talk:
- I don't think Mom recognizes me anymore.
- My sister won't help me care for Dad.
- I'm trying to adjust to caring for my husband since his stroke.
Let Leave The Light On Foundation research the answers to your questions:
- Should I have a Power of Attorney document?
- How do I find a home health person to help with Aunt Jane while I'm at work?
- What does "Respite Care" mean?
Pre-register now for LTLOF Support Groups at new locations!
Saturday, June 1st, 9:30 a.m., Division Street Grill, 26 North Division Street, Peekskill, N.Y.
Thursday, June 6th, 6:00 p.m., Kathleen's Tea Room, 979 Main Street, Peekskill, NY.